evt. findest Du bei den SystemVoraussetzungen eine Abweichung.
Windows 2000, Windows XP
* System Unit: Intel Pentium II, Pentium III or Pentium 4 based workstations running Microsoft Windows2000 Professional Edition or Windows XP Professional Edition
* Graphic Adapter: a graphic adapter with 3D OpenGL accelerator is required. Note that graphic performance on local transformations (panning, zooming, rotating model) will depend on the selected graphic adapter. The graphic adapter should have the following capabilities:
o 24 bits, true color, double buffered visual
o 24 bits Z-buffer
o Stencil buffer
o minimum supported resolution is 800x600; a resolution of 1280x1024 is recommended for usability reasons.
* Network Adapter: an active LAN adapter (Ethernet or Token Ring, installed and configured) is required for licensing purposes.
* Supported Configurations on Windows2000 and Windows XP: an updated list of hardware configurations, certified at Dassault Systemes for running CATIA Version 5 products, is published at http://www.catia.com/your_catia/html/hwnt2.htm.
* Minimum level required:
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition, with Service Pack 2 or higher, or Windows XP Professional Edition, with the following components:
o A Microsoft implementation of OpenGL libraries, as delivered with Windows 2000 or Windows XP. These libraries may have to be modified to accommodate the selected graphic adapter when installing the graphic adapter and its associated drivers. For recommendations related to driver levels based on tested graphic adapters, visit: http://www.catia.com/your_catia/html/hwnt2.htm.
o A localized version of the operating system may be required when selected installation differs from Latin 1.
* Note: For remote access from networked clients, Terminal Server is supported by Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Windows XP Professional. Access through standard browsers requires Citrix MetaFrame 1.0 to also be installed on the server.
* Note: Release 11 is no longer supported on Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 98.
Eine Antwort auf diesen Beitrag verfassen (mit Zitat/Zitat des Beitrags) IP